Last updated: March 24, 2022
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Although restrictions have been lifted in the province, we are asking clients to continue to wear a mask when interacting with our staff.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method. Cash will not be accepted at this time.
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
– Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
– Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
– Sunday: CLOSED
NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at McLean Animal Hospital